Windsor Island is located in the Polk County Davenport area that has many other fun places to visit besides just the well know parks like Disney and Univeral. Looking for a relaxing day? Pack a picnic lunch and go to the Polk County Northeast Regional Park at 50901 US-27 N, Davenport, FL 33836 just around the corner.
This park offers many amenities:
- Six multi-use fields with artificial turf for soccer, baseball, football, etc.
- Recreational tennis, raquetball, pickleball, and basketball courts
- Picnic Tables & Grills
- Walking & Jogging Trails
- Shaded kids playgrounds
- Fishing dock and boat launch on lake
- Concession stand
You can borrow tennis rackets and balls from Lelani Beach Club to take with you to the park. You can even arrange for lessons if you like. Be sure to bring plenty of water.
Nearby door there are two jet ski rental locations on Old Lake Davenport…
- Race and Dream Jet Ski Rentals 863-377-1655 Make appointments via their website to rent a jet ski on the lake for about $100/hour for 2 people.
- Ladibug Jetski Watersports 352-901-1837
Note: You may need to pass a boat safety exam or prove similar course taken elsewhere prior to rental. The Florida exam costs about $10 and is available online.
Visit our booking page to check on availability of Lelani Beach Club at Windsor Island and get a free quote for your dream vacation getaway.